Friday, April 4, 2014

Sorry for the Hiatus!

Hey guys. No time no blogging.

The reason why I didn't blog for almost a month is that I had my finals last month and it was the most nerve-wrecking exams I had so far. But the efforts weren't futile, I passed with high grades (Computer is the lowest since I can't comprehend advance computer stuff, my grade for Philippine Literature in English was the same as the one I got for Philippine Literature in 1st year, both of the 2 latter subjects were handled by the same prof.) and still Dean's List potential which I wasn't planning on doing since 3 years ago.

Anyway, for the people have read my Scooby Doo and Power Rangers crossover story, I apologized for not updating it yet, but I'm on it. Someone had bugged me in a private message on FanFiction.Net on a lot of questions for the series. I might as well expand the the explanation why time stops whenever someone goes a time travel adventure, a la Narnia style. After finishing the story, I'm taking a break from the series before doing the sequel which sets in the winter snowboarding competition in New England USA, the time of release will probably depend on when school starts for me (ASEAN just ruined my birthday in advance with the economical integration by next year, and my school UST went crazy-prepared by setting school opening by July 14, just 7 days before my birthday, meaning I'll start school during what was supposed to the rainy season in my country).

In the meantime, just hang in there for more posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment