Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Reaction to My Celeb Crush Being a Traffic Warden/ Enforcer for a Day

I found this video while web-surfing. It has to do with my celeb crush Danny 'Hottie' Radcliffe being a junior traffic warden or enforcer. At first, I was wondering, seriously, Danny, are you giving me a ticket for staring at you and breaking the parking laws?!?

To be honest, the guy who was scrutinized by Danny was stunned to see him trying to give a him a violation ticket and warning, even grabbing the guy's shirt doesn't seem to help at all for him as a teen in the video, judging from the hair length and style he had in there. The guy took out his (Danny's) hat, Danny pushed him out, and the guy punched him in the face! Talk about contemporary slapstick comedy, that blow didn't even faze him from scolding the man. In my mind, I was guessing he was going to tell the police about that crazy guy and what he had done onto him. So glad I won't see him giving a verbal warning in the future now that he actually got a more stable job (aka acting) than giving violation tickets and verbal warnings & getting punched on the face...

My Reaction: Shocked, stunned and laughing at him in the same time! (Sorry, Danny, but that 'dream' job of yours has job hazards like the clip states so...) And total LOL moments with the face punch scene!

Harry Potter, a Traffic Warden/ Enforcer?!?

Danny's Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment